BUYER BEWARE! The HK SFP9-SF is known in the United States as the VP9. All HK VP9 pistols sold in Australia are "GREY IMPORTS" without genuine Australian HK warranty, all VP models feature the substandard TR trigger in place of the SF (Special Forces) trigger. The HK SF trigger features a lighter trigger pull and shorter trigger reset. Please compare specifications below.
HK SFP9L-SF OR Production package inclusions:
SFP9L-SF OR optic ready lets you adapt a reflex sight to the HK SFP9L-SF OR. A selection of adapter plates are available to be purchased separately. Docter Sight III, Leica Tempus, Insight MRDS, Meopta MeoSight III, Vortex Viper, Vortex Venom, Burris Fastfire 3, Trijicon RMR, C-More STS 2, Leupold DeltaPoint Pro and more to come.
- HK SFP9L-SF OR
- 4 x HK 10 round magazine in total
- Ghost holster THUNDER 3G ELITE SFP9
The modern SFP9 Striker Fired Pistol is a fully pre-cocked system with single-action trigger in caliber 9 mm x 19. The pistol’s standard features include unique characteristics and innovative details. Patented charging supports at the rear of the slide simplify and assist charging without injury. The disassembly process requires no tools and guides the user through a mandatory course of action, offering maximum safety to prevent accidents. The pistol cannot be disassembled unless the magazine has been removed. Unlike comparable models of pistols, the weapon automatically de-cocks itself when disassembled. In addition, the trigger need not be pulled before disassembly. The magazine and ergonomics concept of the P30 were transferred to the new series of pistols. Not only does the SFP9 use P30 magazines, it also features interchangeable back straps and grip shells to provide a total of 27 individual grip shape combinations. Its excellent trigger characteristics promote maximum accuracy during rapid fire sequences. It is based on a well-balanced relationship between hand position, light trigger pull and short trigger travel and reset.
High-class down to the smallest detail
- Firing pin energy equivalent to that of hammer pistols
- Fully pre-cocked system
- Trigger, firing pin and disassembly safety
- Firing pin cocking indicator at the rear of the slide
- Perfect grip comfort thanks to the possibility of customising the grip to suit the volume of your hand by means of interchangeable grip shells and back straps. 3x3x6 possible grip combinations as well as differently pronounced grip textures
- Ideal grip ergonomics
- Low hand position enables a consistently precise shot pattern for strings of rapid fire
- Ambidextrous operation for right- and left-handed shooters
- Patented exchangeable charging supports
- Guaranteed to function with an additional accessory load of up to 160 g on the Picatinny rail, similar to MIL-STD-1913
- Low-wear: HK precision barrel made of cold hammer-forged special steel with polygonal profile
- Open and self-illuminating square sight for fast target acquisition in unfavourable light conditions.
- Various sights can be mounted
- Approved for all ammunition types according to NATO, TR, C.I.P. and SAAMI in calibre 9 mm x 19
- Guaranteed to function with all types of ammunition according to NATO and TR
- Magazine design suitable for P30/SFP9
- Load state indicator on magazine
- No tools needed to strip to assembly groups
- Long Slide model with extended pistol barrel, longer bolt group and extended sight radius
- Closure with OR interface for attaching MRDS
- Various adapter plates available for mounting conventional compact sights.
- Qualifications & quality goals: Certified as per the applicable Technical Specifications (TR), “Pistols in 9 mm x 19 calibre” and its testing guideline
- TR trigger with defined trigger behaviour as per Technical Specifications (TR) “Pistols of calibre 9 mm x 19” or SF trigger with light trigger pull and short reset travel
- Paddle or push button magazine release
- Manual safety lever
- Tactile/visual loaded chamber indicator on the slide
- Various bolt catch/release designs that can be combined with each other
- Passive transponder for data exploitation (law enforcement only)
- Lanyard eyelet or magazine well with/without lanyard eyelet
Precision at a glance.
Modified Browning bolt group
Hexagonal / right-hand
Open square sight with contrast dots (self-illuminating)
Trigger pull TR (Techn. Specifications)
Trigger pull SF (Special Forces)
Trigger travel / Return travel (reset travel) TR
11 mm / 5 mm
Trigger travel / Return travel (reset travel) SF
6 mm / 3 mm
Muzzle velocity (Ammunition: RUAG Ammotec (SX) Sintox Standard)
Muzzle energy (Ammunition: RUAG Ammotec (SX) Sintox Standard)
Magazine, 10 rounds (empty)
Please note: muzzle thread protector not included as factory standard.
Adapter plate 1: Burris FastFire 2 / Burris FastFire 3 / Noblex (Docter) Sight / Insight MRDS / Meopta MeoSight III
Adapter plate 2: Trijicon RMR
Adapter plate 3: C-More STS 2
Adapter plate 4: Leupold DeltaPoint Pro
Adapter plate 5: Vortex Venom / Vortex Viper
Optic sight not included.