Renowned worldwide for their handling, accuracy and durability, each HEYM rifle made in Germany represents over 150-years of experience combined with the best in modern materials, machining capabilities and craftsmanship.
System sleeve with a large area all engraved parts steel gray nitride deduction gilded, bolt handle with steel ball.
HEYM-Keilervisierung with luminous inserts
Stock: - Exclusive Luxury rifle stock Group 7
- Hand made.
- Bavarian cheek with 3-fold multiplier
- Rose wood end on the forearm
- Skeletal grip cap on the pistol grip
- Rubber cap with leather cover
- Sling swivel foot for removable sling swivels embedded on front and rear of the stock
- Fish skin boundary matching the engraving
- Fine checkering 1.0 mm with loop
- Inlaid gold nail behind the pistol grip
(Incl. 2 letter monogram engraved)
Surface: - Hand Polished stock finish
- Glossy including closed pores Engraving: Animals in feather stitch or relief
- System sleeve with 3 game scenes e.g. Wild boar or deer
- Lodge with an animal head e.g. Badger or fox head
- Magazine cover with one game e.g. Deer or ram
- Trigger guard with an animal head
- Border not comprehensively with fine broken English arabesques
- Leaf ornament on sleeve, trigger guard, bolt handle, steel ball, trigger frame, magazine cover, skeletal grip cap, sling swivel feet and sight bases.
"HEYM Grand Royal" on running track between grain and visor saddle.
Standard calibre 55cm, magnum Calibre 60 cm
Standard calibre 108cm, & magnum Calibre 110 cm
Weight: 3.6 kg
SR 21 & SR 30
.22-250 Rem. / .25-06 / .243 Win. / 6,5 x 55 SM / 6,5 x 64 / .270 Win. / 7 x 57 / 7 x 64 / .308 Win. / .30-06 / .30-06 Ackley Improved (A.I.) / 8 x 57 JS / 8 x 64 S / 8,5 x 63 / 9,3 x 62
6,5 x 68 / .270 WSM / .300 WSM / 7 mm Rem. Mag. / .300 Win. Mag. / .338 Win. Mag. / 8 x 68 S / .375 Ruger
Mini Calibre (Only right hand)
.222 Rem. / .223 Rem.